Monday, May 5, 2014

Who Are You In Real Life?

Have you ever met someone on Tinder, and thought that they were pretty awesome. They are the type of people who you have a lot in common with, are actually not creepy, and you know are pretty damn cool people?
Well, remember Mr. Marvelous? If you don't you should read about him here. Well, I decided to message him again. And we've been talking ever since like Thursday. He's pretty nice, flirty, and all of that jazz. However there's something that I don't like about him. And, that's how we met.
I've watched too many episodes of Catfish to wonder whose the person behind the phone. Is he real? Is he a 40 year old posing as a 20 year old? If he someone who he says his not? Yes, these are a lot of questions, but you do have to consider them when you're talking to someone on a site like Tinder. You don't know who you're talking to.
I guess it's safe to say that he's a pretty cool person, and we're both down to keep talking. However, I don't know what's the deal or what's going on here. We haven't meet in the virtual world, where the person that you're talking to isn't exactly who they say that they are. So, my guard's up higher than it would be if I met him in class or somewhere else.
But, he's pretty perfect, and I just told him that I'm pollotarian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment