Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why Are We On Tinder?

Tinder is the place where all singles can roam freely. Some lie, some alter their pictures to make them seem a little bit better to look at. But here's the million dollar question...why are we on Tinder?
Well, I'm on Tinder because I am completely and utterly romantically challenged. I have no idea how to flirt, so being online helps me have a little bit less pressure. However, some people use it for different reasons, which ultimately give the app a bit of a bad name. Some use the app for sex, which really scares me because why would you have sex with a complete and utter perfect stranger.
For anyone who knows me, we can probably say that I'm Jess Day. I'm awkward, funny, and rock those large hipster-style glasses like no one's business. I'm not the type of girl who does the hook-up things. I do the let's get to know each other first things. I have over 80 matches, and I do feel good about the app. I do however, from time to time, get odd messages. But, at the end of the day, I feel like this app has the goal of bringing people together. And, with people more likely to stay together who met on the internet, why not try Tinder?
 And, if you're a creep, chances are your ass is going to get blocked. I'm a lady, not your prositiute, and will not and ever be 'DTF'.

No comments:

Post a Comment