Sunday, May 4, 2014

How To Spot The Tinder Tools...

Tinder is a wonderful place for creeps to roam, as are most dating websites are. So, how do you avoid those creeps? It's simple, and yes it can be done.
Don't 'like' anyone you don't know. If you don't have any mutual friends, than you should just swipe left. One thing that I try to do as a precaution is to check who they are friends with. You never know with some people so it's important to be as cautious as humanly possible.
Use the block button. On Facebook, I rarely block people unless they spammed me to the point of no return. However, on Tinder, I try to use that button as much as possible. If they ask you if you're 'dtf' then they are getting blocked. Same if they ask me to Snapchat, or any other method that makes me feel uncomfortable. However, use the block button with people who you genuinely think are creepy. Once you block someone, they are blocked forever in Tinderworld.
Beware of the selfies. Guys who post pictures of their abs? #aintnobodygottimeforthat Guys who post pictures of themselves in front of a mirror? #swipeleft  Picture of them with a fancy car? #toolforsure. Usually, I'm very good at judging if someone's a tool, but those are my basic indicators.
How do you know if someone's a Tinder Tool? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment