Thursday, May 29, 2014

Now What?

You go on Tinder, and you press that little green heart. Now what?
Well, the thing with me with online relationships is that I never talk to the people on there. Like ever. My friend recently got a Tinder, and they met 2 people on their, and have countless other conversations on there. I only have talked to three out of the eighty that I have matched with, and two of them just were kind of wierd. The one person that I actually feel comfortable with is actually pretty cool.
I don't understand exactly how to use my Tinder. I just want to know if I'm doing it right. Should I have found my dream man yet? I don't understand how to message people, and it's just awkward because you don't know what to say to them. Hi sounds awful boring when you're trying to make a reasonable first impression.
Maybe Tinder just ain't for me. Maybe I suck at connecting and making connections. Or maybe, just maybe, I need to look past my judgement coat, and not be so self-conscious about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment