Friday, April 25, 2014

What Is The Tinder Project?

We've entered a world where everything is online and virtual. We can buy a car or a house, have the entire world at our fingertips, and even connect with other humans via social networking. It's become a social phenomenon to go and actually shop for people that we could want to mate with. Some for hookups, some are for more than hookups. Enter in Tinder.
I've noticed this, and I've wanted to follow it. So, I've decided to make a Tinder, which I did yesterday. I wondered what kind of people are using this app. Are they socially awkward? Are they just looking for someone whose DTF? Are they creeps who live in their parent's basement, who clearly don't know much about the female autonomy.
So, I've decided to find out what kind of people are on Tinder. Do their profiles match up with their personalities? And, I've decided to record my findings into something called the Tinder Project. Which is why I hope that you'll stick around with me in my journey. I'll be blogging daily, for the time being to record my findings, and update you on what's going on with my Tinder life. I'll question the etiquette, and I'll cover what you guys want to cover as well. And, who knows, maybe something will happen. Or not, because this isn't a Nora Ephron movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment